Re: Growing Aroids in Planted Ripariums

  • Subject: Re: Growing Aroids in Planted Ripariums
  • From: <hostas@fuse.net>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:06:41 -0500

I had never heard of a riparium before and have had trouble finding information about a palidarium. I think the planting of plants in containers is a wonderful idea and you have inspired me to try it in my 46 gallon bowfront aquarium. Can you refer me to any books on the subject? I did visit your website. Do you have more information about the fertilizing of plants?

--
Betty Davis
Cincinnati