Re: An open invitation.

I'm more than delighted you enjoy the site Kyle!  Come see it in person.

Steve

Kyle Baker wrote:
I as well shall live vicariously through you and your wife and your intriguing collection. I sometimes dream of living somewhere where I could have Heliconia in the garden Orchids on the trees, Bromeliads on the fence and a tropical greenhouse full of philos, begonias and other assorted jewels.

But then I think about Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Typhoons and lack of money and realize that my small overgrown 8 x 12' glassed in porch...is all I shall most likely have.

The Exotic Rainforest site is lovely and I've lost myself for many an hour in the virtual realm.

Th'x for giving yet another arm chair traveler the freedom!!!

Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas
n:Lucas;Steve