Re: Alocasia Amazonica and Alocasia x Amazonica

  • Subject: Re: Alocasia Amazonica and Alocasia x Amazonica
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:59:16 -0600

Thanks Tom.  I finally got the info right from several of the regulars on Aroid l.  Still, I'm lost as to how his name is associated with Alocasia x amazonica since he died more than 40 years before it came into existence.

Steve

Tom Croat wrote:

Steve:

            I am pretty sure that it was EF Andre who did most of the collecting and botany work that we know of.

Tom

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas
n:Lucas;Steve