meeting this Saturday in OKC!

  • Subject: meeting this Saturday in OKC!
  • From: Zach DuFran <zdufran@wdtinc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:01:44 -0600

I just wanted to remind everyone that the IAS MidAmerica chapter is having its first meeting this Saturday, November 21 at the Myriad Botanical Gardens in Oklahoma City, OK.  We will be joining for a garden tour at 1 pm and will have an informal meeting afterwards.  Feel free to bring friends, family and plants or cuttings to share, if you would like.

This meeting is not restricted to members of the IAS.  We would like to have lots of new people come and join us for this time of plant-centered discussion and good times.

If you would like to join us, please RSVP to me so that I will have a headcount for our tour.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing some of you in Oklahoma City on Saturday!

Zach DuFran

Aroid-L mailing list