Re: Alocasia Amazonica and Alocasia x Amazonica

  • Subject: Re: Alocasia Amazonica and Alocasia x Amazonica
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 04:43:59 +0100

Hi Steve,

The Alocasia cultivar is named 'Polly' not 'Poly', with this name I saw it for the first time about 2000
and it seems to be correct, though there's neither 'Poly' not 'Polly' in the IAS cultivar database.
I know a page created by an unknown person with a photo "borrowed" from my site,
He wrote that the cultivar 'Polly' was selected by Denis Rotolante in 1993.

A big "?"
Marek