Re: Apology for off topic ID request

  • Subject: Re: Apology for off topic ID request
  • From: "Elizabeth Campbell" <desinadora@mail2designer.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 07:19:02 -0800

It looks like a plant commonly called Yaloman here (which of course could be any of about 25 different trees.) It's in the Bignoniaceae, perhaps Mansoa dificilis or Clyostoma callistegioides? It could also be a seedling Jacaranda. Once I'm done moving I'll be able to look it up in Plantas Utiles - the flower essence is used as a sedative.

Get the Free email that has everyone talking at http://www.mail2world.com
Unlimited Email Storage – POP3 – Calendar – SMS – Translator – Much More!

Aroid-L mailing list