Re: Mystery plant - Barleria cristata

  • Subject: Re: Mystery plant - Barleria cristata
  • From: Don Martinson <LLmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:31:46 -0600

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] Mystery plant - Barleria cristata
Yes, that’s the one.  I looked it up after receiving your post and it’s a match.  Evidently, quite a common plant in the tropics.  How odd that in my many trips to Costa Rica, I never recall seeing one there.

Thanks again to all who helped on this non-aroid issue.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin