Re: Panama Aroid

This looks to be a Philodendron in subgen. Pteromischum. THE expert on this group is Missouri's Mike Grayum.

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Harry Witmore <harrywitmore@witmore.net> wrote:
This plant is being passed around the dart frog hobby since it makes such a nice small aroid to grow in terrariums. It was supposedly collected in Panama but I have no other info other than that. If someone had told me it was from Asia I would say it was a species of Pothos. Any ideas on the id?
Harry Witmore
Zone 7B NC
Cloud Jungle Epiphytes

Aroid-L mailing list