Amorphophallus paeoniifolius

  • Subject: Amorphophallus paeoniifolius
  • From: greg seed <greggypoos@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:28:15 +0000

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to grow A. paeoniifolius that I have bought from asian spermarkets, but am having no luck stopping them from rotting. I have tried keeping them in dry compost and out of soil in a cupboard at room temperature, but the same thing happens. Cutting away the affected parts and treating with sulphur powder doesn't help. Should I try to keep them warmer, or will that make it worse? I live in southern England where it tends to be humid - could this be a problem? I have had no problems with the other species I grow, so am a bit baffled.
I would really appreciate some help as I am desperate to grow this species!

Thanks, Greg.

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.
Aroid-L mailing list