Re: Panama Aroid

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] Panama Aroid
Harry,

I don't know the plant though I did see some similar things in Panama, and have one with round leaves instead of heart-shaped growing in one of my terraria right now that I don't think I have an i.d. on.
Speaking of id's, in your "unknowns" among your albums, #1 Columnea arguta, #2 orchid, #6 Aeschynanthus, #8-9 Ericaceous, though not sure on genus - Macleania or some close related epiphytic Ericad, #11 I don't have a clue but it looks neat - I'd like to get a piece at some point. There are also a couple of Begonia spp. I'd be interested in, including that blue-leaved species that was the topic of a thread some time back now. But these things can wait.
In your gesneriad grouping, under the unknowns: #1&2 Chrysothemis pulchella, #3 Columnea purpreovittata (spelling?) and #4 looks like Aeschynanthus micranthus or one of the ones that was circulating as such.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Ertelt
**Life is what's happening all around you while you're focused on that little electronic device.**