Limestone as substrate

Hello Ted and Peter and Jay and Brian and Eduardo (and anyone else with experience here),

I have been holding my breath waiting for a manuscript or ten exploring this topic of limestone as, or in, the substrate, as well as on  the cunning plants that grow in pockets of presumably acid leaf debris in limestone areas. My face is getting to be a rich shade of purple: am I going to lose out on this one and have to take a breath?

Please, this sort of horticultural topic is exactly right for my idea of what the members need and want, and I know that there are a lot of people out there who can write to it or something parallel. As always, if you are a little uncertain about your writing skills, send it me in rough form, and I will work it over and send it back to see if I am saying what you want to communicate.

In heart-pounding anticipation, Derek

Aroid-L mailing list