Fw: Philodendron sp. - identification

  • Subject: Fw: Philodendron sp. - identification
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:56:54 +0100

Dear Friends.

How do you think, is it Ph. erubescens?

Marek

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 3:32 PM
Subject: Philodendron sp. - identification

Hi,
excuse me for boring you with my problem: I am a Philodendron fan-amateur and I have been very pleased to see the inflorescence of one of my plants opened just now (I have them all in my office). Unfortunately am I unable to identify this species and this is why I send some photos to you. I do not know exactly, what is meant by "measures", but blades of biggest leaves are 50 cm in length and the inflorescence itself is app. 12 cm high (+7 cm peduncle). If any more information is needed, I will write it at your request immediately. With best regards Marie Dvořáková, Prague, Czech Republic.

Nie znaleziono wirusów w tej wiadomości.
Sprawdzone przez AVG - www.avg.com
Wersja: 10.0.1170 / Baza danych wirusów: 426/3286 - Data wydania: 2010-11-28