Re: Blue Anthuriums

  • Subject: Re: Blue Anthuriums
  • From: "Denis" <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 08:32:15 -0500

Where was this picture taken?  What company is selling these?  I know there are labs out there now using gene spicing from other plants to try to get blue flowers on anthurium but I do not think they are far enough along to get these results.  If they were they would have done it on a large flower anthurium they use for cut flower because that is where the money is.

Bill Rotolante