Re: Colour Pictures in Aroideana

  • Subject: Re: Colour Pictures in Aroideana
  • From: "Sherry Gates" <TheTropix@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:19:53 -0600

Most picture editing software will convert color to B&W, without losing integrity/details. Sometimes it will even bring out details you couldn't see in color.  Then if you also want to keep the unedited color file, use the "save as" command and keep the original filename + BW.  That'll keep the files together in the folder, too.