Re: Colour Pictures in Aroideana

  • Subject: Re: Colour Pictures in Aroideana
  • From: Riley2362@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:28:17 -0500 (EST)

I have worked with two similar publications, Gesneriads for The Gesneriad Society and The Quarterly journal for the North American Rock Garden Society.  Both are printed quarterly at Allen Press in Kansas, in full color and for a larger audience than IAS but on a limited scope and tight budget.  Allen has full press capabilities including international distribution.  They also print several academic journals and extremely professional in every respect..
Michael Riley