From: Elizabeth Campbell <desinadora@mail2designer.com>
To: aroid-l@www.gizmoworks.com
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 5:33 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Sheldon's Mystery Tree

Just off the top of my head, Royal Poinciana (Delonix regia) comes in as a rather likely candidate. Huge double-compound pinnate leaves, ridged bark, and gorgeous red-orange flower clusters.

Elizabeth Campbell
Get the Free email that has everyone talking at http://www.mail2world.com
Unlimited Email Storage â POP3 â Calendar â SMS â Translator â Much More!

Aroid-L mailing list

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Aroid-L mailing list
Aroid-L mailing list