Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 1:46 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroideana 36

Hi everyone,

As always at this time of year I am looking for cultural or other ?practical? aroid material for the next issue of Aroideana.

I would like to have collections of short pieces (or long if you prefer) on a couple of topics. One possible is new media or growing techniques (including simply tips on what has worked for you for a particular genus or group), the other would be coverage of the genera that are usually grown in tanks, either because they are aquatic or because they need the close attention to atmospheric humidity. Or you can suggest a topic of your own, bearing in mind what may have been covered in the past few years.

The deadline for text (or a promise that something is almost ready) is January 1st.

I will anxiously be watching the mails . . .   Regards, Derek

Aroid-L mailing list
Aroid-L mailing list