Re: Aroideana 36

  • Subject: Re: Aroideana 36
  • From: Hannon <othonna@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 19:29:42 -0800

Hi Derek,

I will be happy to write another cultural article for Aroideana but this current deadline is probably too close for me. My apologies. I also have an article mostly completed on "Do tuberous aroids have tubers?" that I will polish up next year.

Regarding Mr. Ruckert's planned article, this topic is something that I have been closely and directly involved with for many years and from both sides. If you feel it is appropriate, let him know I would be happy to look over his paper and perhaps add some further insights.

Best Regards,

Dylan