Re: Anthurium ID

Title: Anthurium ID

Dear Don:

Could you send me a heavier image of this plant so that I can magnify and crop the plant.  I would like to get a closer view of it so that we could key it out.

From: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Don Martinson
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2014 9:49 PM
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Anthurium ID

I saw this anthurium today at the Olbrich Gardens in Madison, WI.  It wasn’t labeled.  Can anyone suggest an ID?  I’m wondering if the yellow berries are in any way diagnostic. The variegated leaf in the second photo doesn’t belong to the infructescence.

-- Don Martinson
   Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Aroid-L mailing list