Re: Wholesale suppliers Arisaema

George, I would like to thank you for your reply to my question. My friends
were able to contact Kaichen and they will be able to buy from them. It has
been pretty hard to tell the difference between small retail nurseries and
the larger wholesalers on the Net. Especially in the UK are quite a few
speciallized nurseries, but convincing them of exporting their product will