Re: Philo. "xanadu"

Julius, I would almost have bet my life (before I looked) that I
got the info from Graf's EXOTICA;  but, after looking. I find that
P. 'Xanadu' is not even in the massive tomes!  And now I have no
recollection as to where I read it.  It will probably come to me--
at which time I will alert you and the rest of the world .... Hope
I didn't dream it!