Re: Alocasia cucullata

My observations seem to conform to your assertion that it doesn't occur wild.
So far I've never found Alocasia cucullata away from human settlements.
All of the plants I've seen so far in Hong Kong and in Guangdong province
are either grown in pots, or at the edge of "Fung Shui" woods outside the

Shing Lam