my new website

Hello this is Brian Williams I have created a new page to trade and sell
aroids out of, my collection some are not for sell right now.  I have added a
few pictures from my Florida trip and will hopefully add more soon.  Thanks
for all the support with this website. http://www.angelfire.com/ky2/bwilliams/
Their should be more pictures added soon.