Another Book

I have another book available....  or at least my housemate has one....

Exotica, Series 4. Twelfth Edition , June 1985.  This is the TWO volume set
and is listed as the "Library Edition".  It has 16,300 Photographs, 405 in
color and 300 drawings.  The set is in mint condition, looks like it just
came out of the box....  And....  This was one of the last ones printed!
Exotica is now out of print!

For further information on this two volume Exotica...  Send me a PRIVATE
e-mail at <plantnut@macconnect.com>.  Messages to the list will be trashed
by the Moderators.
Dew

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut