Re: my new website

Dear David,
I`d love to se a photo of the plant or one of it`s leaves!   It sounds like
an Alocasia sp. OR one of the many cultivars of Colocasia (the stolons!).
Try sending a photo to Les and he will post it on the Aroid I.D. page for
all to have 'a go' at it!!
Just this morning I was at a Viet Namese grocery near my home in W.P.B.,
Florida buying Eddoes ( Colocasia esculenta antiquorum) tubers to cook, and
they were selling the petioles (leaf blade removed) of what I believe is an
Alocasia sp., pale green, they call it Bok (or bak) ha!  Exploring food
close to home!!
Write when you have a moment.