Re: my new website

Nice webpage Brian!   Would you please do me a favor and post some pictures of
some of your collection.   I have an as yet unidentified species that was said
to be a native of Vietnam (according to the Vietnamese lady that sold it to me
many years ago) and I've not been able to find out any more about it.   The
leaves aren't huge or hang vertically like the common C. esculentum, but
rather are somewhat upfacing on mature leaves up to two feet long and form a
cup like shape that fills with water and tips when it rains.  The color is
more of a very soft pale lime color and they have prominent leaf veins on both
the upper and undersides of the leaves.  They don't have to be in a swamp to
do well even though they only form very small corms and spread by stolons.
The best part is that they are quite hardy with a mulch into Zone 6a where I
live.  If you or anyone else know which one this is, I'd appreciate the

David A. Sizemore