Re: my new website

Hello this is Brian Williams.  Thanks for the complements on the website me
and my stepbrother worked on it all day.  The picture of me and the urospatha
Grandis was taken at Marie Selby botanical garden.  All of those plants are
very tropical.  If you look on my website I have added pictures of my mother
and fathers house.  This is all take in KY zone 6 but a lot of the plants are
tropical they are just easy to grow.  If you look under pictures (pond in
front yard) you can see part of a yucca that we have that grows a trunk and,
with stood-20 degrees one year.  We also have Yucca rostrata which is hardy
in zone 6 with good drainage.  Tell her to e-mail me and I will send her my
uncles website when I can find it. THANKS