Re: aroids and Costa Rica travel

The only garden I visited in Costa Rica was at the INBio (National Institute
of Biodiversity) headquarters.  They did have aroids, as well as various
other plants brought from all over Costa Rica.  Since I was part of a group
of students taking a course, I did not make any of my own travel
arrangements, so I cannot, alas, tell exactly where INBio is located, except
that it was in that metro area where so many provincial capitals occur.