Re: Anthurium Identification

-----Original Message-----
From: Anon <kukui@flash.net>
To: ju-bo@msn.com <ju-bo@msn.com>
Date: Monday, November 22, 1999 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: Anthurium Identification

This is NOT my genus, but this leaf reminds me of several species I`ve seen
collected near Lita in W. Ecuador, most of them as yet not described!!!

>There is a site that has a beautiful anthurium that I would like to know
what the Id is on it.  If anyone would like to please let me know what it is
I would appreciate it.
See it here and it is half the way down under species #3
Thank you,

Lucy Sampson
San Antonio<