Re: Anthurium Identification

I rather doubt you would find this in the Lita area too much but on the Old
Road to Quito out of Santo Domingo at about 4,000 feet you will find it all
over the place. It seems to be quite prevalent wherever it is. I am speaking
of the thing that has a pink or cream colored spathe. I am not sure what
color has been determined for the one in question. The spathe had tremendous
variability. There is one on the Old Buena
Ventura Road, Colombia at low altitude that looks similar and it too has
great variability in spathe color.

Betsy