Re: Amorph turning yellow!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Amorph turning yellow!
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:34:52 -0500 (CDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Adao Pereira <miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Date: Monday, October 02, 2000 3:56 PM
Subject: Amorph turning yellow!

I believe ALL A. paeon. go dormant this time of year!   It will be back come
March or there about!

>Hello to all of you!<

Now, apart from Alocasias (I didn't expect so much feedback on this
my Amorph. paeoniifolius is turning yellow!!! What's the problem?? The leaf
(1 meter wide) is only two months old, is it normal to die at this point? It
is yellow on the upper side, and brownish on the underside. Can it be any
kind of illness? The temperatures are still warm...
How long does an Amorph leaf live?