Re: Green Zantedeschia

Ray,

This is the colour of the flower, not the effect as the flower ages.
According to the owner she thought all along that it was just a leaf and
then suddenly realised that it was a flower instead.  Then the second
flower emerged and matched it.  Exactly the same colour as the leaf.  Has
never been any other colour.  The spadix in the one I opened out was still
fresh, rather than aged or setting seed.  Still had pollen on it, so it
certainly wasn't an "old" flower.

I have no way of accessing either of the documents that you mentioned, nor
would I know where to look.

The plot thickens eh?

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman