Re: Amorph. bulbifer fruit

I have had this plant 4-5 years and it forms small warts
at the top of the single main stalk and on stems of the
leafs that are light brown.  Plant when plant dies back
and a new plant will break thru the soil the following
late spring or early summer.  It will probably take 5-6
years for the pant to mature.  Ray Maynard