Amorph. bulbifer fruit

It surely must have happened before but I don't not recall it.  While pulling
grass from a ground bed I discovered green fruit of Am. bulbifer that raises
the question of thier ripe color.  What is it?  I am sure this topic haas
been discussed numerously that raises another question.  Why are not these
topics indexed ?   It would be most conveneient and beneficial to all. The
share but it seems plausable to have a research resource.  Has any thought
been given to this.  And what is A. bulbifer's ripe berry color.   PS  It was
from a plant not 30" high.  and the first year in the ground   Joe