experiments on amorphophallus bulbs

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: experiments on amorphophallus bulbs
  • From: Pugturd@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 20:08:13 -0500 (CDT)

Hello well while in Florida I talked to Craig Allen a lot about his plants.
One thing he said he tried was taking an Amorphophallus and planting it in
pure fertilizer 3-3-3 time release. As he talked the bulb grew almost to fast
for him to take care of. Has anyone else tried this? I plan to try a few
Amorphophallus with just fertilizer and some with added dirt mix. To see if
their is a real big difference. I think my friend in Ohio Tim musi is going
to try the something and tell me how his do. I would like to know if anyone
else would be interested in trying this and see how they do? THANKS hope to
hear some feedback on this topic