It's everwhere

  • Subject: It's everwhere
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 22:23:49 -0500 (CDT)

An interesting article in this morning's newspaper caught my eye:

Obviously, our friend, A. konjac is a plant of many uses.

Is anyone familiar with this product?   I'm curious why it is
considered as a choking hazard as opposed to any other small candy,
such as jelly beans.
Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin