Konjac candy

  • Subject: Konjac candy
  • From: Susan Cooper <coops@execpc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:10:43 -0500 (CDT)

Mmmm konjac candy!

Tastes great!
I think the fervor over this item is just the "latest".  Do you remember a
few years ago, when hot dogs were considered lethal for children?

The candy has a small cup of gelatin with a piece of "something" in the
center that is approx 1 cm square.  I'm not sure where the konjac comes in,
the ingredients also list coconut or konjac-coconut.