Re: Introduction to Ariod-L

  • Subject: Re: Introduction to Ariod-L
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:35:44 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Emily. Good to hear from you. I am sure you will enjoy this group of
plant nuts their are many great and interesting people on this list.
I am sure you will hear more from me. I actually will be planing a trip to
Missouri botanical garden in a few months. Its always great to get to look
at DR Croats collection and hear about his new discoveries.