Re: Introduction to Aroid-L

  • Subject: Re: Introduction to Aroid-L
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:57:11 -0500 (CDT)

Title: Re: Introduction to Aroid-L
on 10/10/01 7:52 PM, Ron Iles at roniles@eircom.net wrote:

Hi, Emily,

If it is pertinent, I welcome you as Petra & other good people did me.  'Saw a picture taken in a Group at the Annual Breakfast & so good to hear that you are Tom's support at Missouri.  You could not find a better group of folks than the IAS.  They really are quite wonderful.  Glow people glow!  If I for one can help you don't hesitate to say.  I'm something to do with the IAS News & have untreatable Spathiphyllum disease.

Now Folks, PLEASE, we (Jill, Graphics Wizard, Cinncinati, & me, SW Ireland) we need your articles for the News please else could we delay Christmas please?

The Best

Ron
Hi Emily,
I would like to  welcome you, too.  I had the good fortune to meet Tom at this years' show and sale and I think that you are working with a very fine man with a good sense of humor.  I am sure you will love your job and all of us, too!
Ron was wrong on one point however, that is because he has never been to the states.  I am not from Cincinnati, I am from Connecticut.  There is about eight hundred miles or more difference RON!
Anyway, the discussions can be lively and passionate so be forewarned.
Again, I wish you the best and fun doing your job.
Best Regards,
--
Jill Bell
Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design and Digital Photography