Re: The Show, the People, the Plants

  • Subject: Re: The Show, the People, the Plants
  • From: "Jeff&jodi Rosenstiel" <jjjj@winternet.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 20:33:51 -0500 (CDT)

Hello to all who were at the Aroid Show,

I Just wanted to express my thanks to all the people I met and made me feel
welcome
at the show and banquet. As some of you know,  I know very little about the
plants you love.  I do  NOW know more than I did before. I am amazed to what
great lenghts you'll go to get a plant. Be it in distance or otherwise.
I enjoyed my tour of  Dewys plant palace and the other personal plant
collections  I viewed.
I also enjoyed trying  new foods like Tarro root, and the Plantane (not sure
if I spelled them correctly) I welcome any receipes on how to prepare them.

Thank you again,
Jodi Rosenstiel
>From Minnesota
I was the one holding Jeff's plants!