IAS News Articles

  • Subject: IAS News Articles
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 10:38:09 -0500 (CDT)

Folks!

Please - to keep the IAS News coming at least four times per year we need articles by more & more enthusiasts.   As well as the familiar people who kindly write we need new authors & new topics.  If you have time only to send in rough scripts then I will be happy to process these for you.    Please can you do it today?

Ron