Re: Amorphophallus Propagation Photos

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus Propagation Photos
  • From: Scott Hyndman <hyndman@aroid.org>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 10:38:27 -0500 (CDT)

Petra,

If you want to, just send me the pictures, both digital and conventional,
and I can put them on the IAS Web site for you along with any text you want
to include.  Typically, I have been putting things like this in the gallery
section, like Joe Wright's recent page on aroid scanning art
(http://www.aroid.org/gallery/wright/index.html).

Regards,  Scott

Mr. Scott Hyndman
International Aroid Society Web Site