Hybrids??

  • Subject: Hybrids??
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:45:29 -0500 (CDT)

Hello! I read in a e mail and on a website that Alocasia Hilobeauty was a
cross between a caladium and a Colocasia?

Also that Alocasia sarian was a hybrid between zebrina and Alocasia
micholitziana. Now I am not sure who it was that made these claims or were
they got their info. But it does sound possible? What do you think?