Re: aglaonemas

  • Subject: Re: aglaonemas
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:55:52 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Laura,

As the News Editor of the IAS that although it is a very popular genus,
Aglaonema has not been discussed a lot in aroid-L, the "public" arena of the
I.A.S.  A book "The Amazing Aglaonema"  by one of our Members, Dr. Frank
Brown has just been published & he gave a presentation on the subject at the
annual Show in Miami this year.   You can find out more about that & many
aroids on the Public part of the  International Aroid Society Web site.
Aglaonemaabout our great Society.    Please can we invite you to join us,
there are great advantages of being within the Society, most of all the
wonderful kindness & friendship of Members & the subsciption is very
moderate.
Articles on Aglaonema & so many other genera are expected in early issues of
the IAS Members only Newsletter too.    If you join in 2001 now your
Subsciption carries over to December 2002 & there are exciting never before
offers to Members in the next News.  SHHHH.  And to everybody on Aroid-L who
is not a Member, there has never been a better time for you to join, please
don't miss the boat, I will say no more.....

Ron Iles.