Re: aglaonemas

  • Subject: Re: aglaonemas
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:30:08 -0500 (CDT)

Ms or Mr. Stella!

If you please! Spathigarruliphile!.  Sorry you don't like supernatural Peace
Lilies in all the Shopping Malls you go to.  And, isn't it good that they
clean the air in all your Doctors Surgeries?   Please tell us how you prefer
Phalloids as House Plants?  And - Sweetie pie,  with all this
stuff splurtng in all directions how about just a teeny weeny
article for the next IAS News - about the nature bit?

Yours graciously

Ron - World Spathiphyllum Assemblage

Laura - don't be put off by this naturist on the rampage.   99.9% of the
Western & Eastern World love white perfumed Spathiphyllum & their near
variegated leaved
relatives, Aglaonemas.  They are THE House plants of the future & you are in
the forefront of those most discerning
people who are now discovering them.  I hope you will join the IAS.