Re: aglaonemas

>Laura - don't be put off by this naturist on the rampage.   99.9% of the
>Western & Eastern World love white perfumed Spathiphyllum & their near
>variegated leaved
>relatives, Aglaonemas.  They are THE House plants of the future & you are in
>the forefront of those most discerning
>people who are now discovering them.  I hope you will join the IAS.

How are they as house plants?  I had never even heard of them until Laura
raised them (Thanks Laura) and I have just been looking them up in a book
to find out what they are.  Are they something that is available, or just
rarely in collections (and how do they go in Australia if anyone is growing
them here)?  Nice leaves!!

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia
Who has TWO Spathiphyllums here in my office with me cleaning out my air,
plus a Philodendron 'Xanadu'.  Unfortunately this is probably just the
start of the Aroid collection taking over the house......... which includes
seedling Amorphophallus, plus Arisaemas and Pinellias for a little bit
longer to make sure the frosts are past.  They're starting to