Re: Irradation

  • Subject: Re: Irradation
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein <ecuador@midsouth.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 21:39:17 -0600 (CST)

Wait a minute. Priority mail is the old first class mail and yes, they used to say two day. Actually I have shipped things this last week via Priority mail and been astounded, they were two days. Now, all be it, they were going to the west coast. I don't think they would make it quite that fast to the east coast, maybe. Overnight mail, on the other hand, this last week took five days. You figure, four plus the cost and four plus the slow.

Betsy

RThomp9589@aol.com wrote:

Given the current state of things at the post office, consider shipping anything living by another carrier. Priority mail used to be two days . My Topiflora shipment
now took eight days to get here. My shipment fron Hawaii took 16 (!) days.
All by supposedly the fastest means available.
Rob Thompson
California