Re: Irradation

  • Subject: Re: Irradation
  • From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:05:04 -0600 (CST)

I don't think they can afford to irradiate everything that is mailed,
just the stuff going to the Government offices in Washington DC. In the
meantime I have gone back to UPS for small packages. Also, if you take
parcels to the post office to mail it and insure it, it is possible they
will not worry about irradiating it or sending back to you little
packages of plants or envelopes of seeds. They will have your picture on
file as the sender from their security cameras.

Denis at Silver Krome Gardens