Re: [aroid-l] amorphs inside

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] amorphs inside
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 15:38:01 EDT

Regarding growing Amorph species inside the house I currently grow about 20
species of which I keep about 15 in the house, the hardier species growing
outdoors for the summer. I find that all species of Amorph grown so far have
no problems at all in the house; as I write I have a very nice titanum about
4 feet high, plus a hewittii of about about the same height etc. The only
problem is to ensure they get as much light as possible so I recommend a very
sunny window. Otherwise just use large pots, lots of feed and stand back! I
also have a Dracontium gigas of around 6 feet and a Anchomanes difformis
almost as tall, they look very exotic indeed with there mottled and spiky
stems.

Also thanks to Wilbert for the Anchomanes dalzielli seeds which arrived
safely.

Regards to all,
Geoffrey Kibby