Re: [aroid-l] Anything for me to edit ?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Anything for me to edit ?
  • From: "Ron Iles" roniles@eircom.net
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:40:59 -0300

Well done Michael!

How about a Report on the Miami Show with Photos & anecdotes, News about the
new IAS Byelaws, indeed the History, Evolution of IAS & how it works, the
new Monro Birdsey Award, & Show Presentations by Eduardo & Alistair, Welcome
to New Members, an up to date Membership List, Annual & Show Accounts, IAS
Plans for 2003, (including Web Site), the next Aroideana, the Show Food &
Choicest plants.  How about colour?   Votes of thanks to the workers,
specific invitations to new people all over.  Surprise, surprise!  I have
LOTS more ideas!  I could send you an article I have had seasoning in draft
for a LONG time but it IS "different" & well, controversial?   BUT it IS a
NEWSletter so is it relevant?